i love when hockey players breathe
but in all seriousness though
A typical day in Canada. Eh.
- Wake up.
- Sing national anthem.
- Feed the moose.
- Let some sunlight into the igloo.
- Eat cereal and maple syrup.
- Dress up in all year round snow pants, boots, and jackets.
- Ride the polar bear to school.
- Play hockey until school finishes.
- Wait to be picked up in our snow blowers.
- Get some Tim Hortons on the way.
- Pay with monopoly money of course.
- Listen to parents day being a lumber Jack.
- Drop by the trading shop to get the latest and most fashionable tuque.
- Let friend use snow blower and dog sled home.
- Bacon and maple syrup for dinner.
- Let dogs round up the moose.
- Blow out candle lighting the igloo.
"Catholic schools give you a better education!" I was literally told dinosaurs were made up by scientists to lure me away from god